Do you dread of writing your own ebook? Why not write small reports that you can easily turn into quick money machines?
Yes, we know that making our own product is one of the top ways to make money online but we never really come to start doing it because of the massive volume of work we imagine.
You can easily get sidetracked when you start to write your own ebook but you can quickly write a small report. You don’t have to invest a lot of time in writing your small reports and start to make money from home.
A small report, about 10-15 pages long could easily sell for $7-$10. How about making 2 reports per month? Is that hard work for you? If you could sell just 50 copies of a $10 report and you turn out 2 reports every month, that’s $1,000.00 per month!
Another good thing with these small reports is that they can easily be sold as buyers would not even think deep in deciding to buy a $7 or $10 product. The conversion rates of these hot in-demand products run from 5-8%.
When you have written 5-7 of these related small reports, you can then bind or packaged them together, edit, update, then turn it into an ebook which you can also sell for an even higher price.
You must always remember though that the reports you are going to make should be in-demand. You can start from these places when you look for hot in-demand topics:
1. Google. The mother of searches. Pay closer attention to those listed on the first page and the ads listed on the right.
2. Clickbank Marketplace. Look for products that are in the top 5 positions in each category. These products would not be selling well if they are not hot. You’ll get plenty of ideas here for the small reports you are going to make.
3. Amazon. This online bookstore is one place where you could find some really hot topics. In Amazon’s search box, type the category you would want to search, say weight loss. The results would reveal some of the best selling books on that subject. You can get an idea of what sells wildly.
4. Forums. Try going to http://groups.google.com and see what topics are burning hot, what questions have been repeated, what problems are exposed.
5. Article directories. You can try browsing some articles at ezinearticles.com and goarticles.com. Look closely to the “most viewed” articles as they are good indicators of popular subjects.