If you want a long term automated internet business, then an autoresponder is your indispensable ally. Just how does an autoresponder help you make money online?
Here are some of the ways:
1. Captures the customer information instantly – If you don’t get the names and email addresses of your website visitors right at the time of their visit, they will be lost forever. By having the information of your visitors, you will have the opportunity to contact them again and again.
2. Make upsells – An autoresponder can communicate with your existing clients to buy an upgrade or an update of your product.
3. Create cross-sells – This is where you can make the big money. You can sell related products or products and services that compliment the main offer you have to your visitors and existing clients. You can promote and sell the products of your joint-venture partners and get your commission doing it. By doing that you also gain the favor of your joint venture partners and could ask them that you sell to their customers.
4. Get additional orders and re-orders from your clients – If what you are selling is something which requires ordering every now and then like movie tickets, health capsules and vitamins, your autoresponder will be of great help.
5. Reduce refunds – Most of the refunds are caused by failure of the customer to fully understand the products. By using the autoresponder, your customer will get more information on how the product is used, what are the real benefits, the advantages of your product, etc.
6. Recruit Affiliates – An automated message sent to your prospects at a predetermined sequence will be of great help in enticing them to become members of your affiliate program. They will be reminded of the opportunity awaiting them once they you’re your affiliate programs.
7. Train Affiliates – Once the affiliates have signed up, they usually forget to promote your products or services. One of the reasons could be that they have signed-up for another affiliate program that recently pop out or are currently in vogue. By continuously sending them messages and reminding them of how to sell your products effectively you will keep you affiliates into your fold.
8. Ask customer reaction – The autoresponder can constantly request for customer feedback and thus keep the customer comfortable in that he is reminded that you really care for him. You will also gain some good ideas coming from the customer.